Friday, January 30, 2009

hobby

An activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation.

So what's the point?



I'm sure it's more than just posting it on Facebook and getting a few comments on it.
I'm sure it's more than just the satisfaction of an eye spectacle.
I'm sure it's more than just a few seconds of stupefaction.



I'm sure it's more than just some pocket money out of the assiduity of a wedding.
I'm sure it's more than just preserving a memory.
I'm sure it's more than just a temporal zest.



My journey has not been a short one. My passion, not a minuscule one. So if it isn't the future, what is it?



And YES, I'm pretty sure it's more than just a hobby.

1 comment:

Alvin said...

Then? are u gonna do something about it? I've checked out lights. 3x 400WATT flash strobs for about $1k, a background stand for $250ish, and backdrops for about another $120. Reckon we could do some damage with those gears? Talk when u get back!

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs