Wednesday, February 11, 2009

cafe cafe

OMG I finally managed to work out Lightbox! But I still can't figure out how to make it go to the next photo without having to close the current one and clicking the other. Anyone knows? *UPDATED*[OMG I figured it out. I'M SO AWESOME! You may now use your arrow keys to view the photos :) ]

Anyway, I had a fabulous time with me love today. After my whole gift preparing frenzy(thank God for a forgiving gf :P ), I picked her up a little later than planned. And man did I get lost in KL. Eh first time driving there without a parent okay. And second time driving to KL only.

We DID get there, don't worry. What a CHARMING lil' spot! It was a good thing I did my homework.


The "stop taking photos" look.







Do CLICK AWAY! I loved the dessert the best! Not only did it look good, it tasted like chocolate ecstasy.



I heart you tonnes!

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs