Sunday, March 15, 2009

OMG! LOOK! OMG!! OMG! OMG!!

So the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival is here. This only means one thing..

COFFEEEEEEEE!

Note that:

1) I did not bring my camera.

It's really amazing, I have been less "trigger happy" lately. Not to mention the constant wrath of the dark clouds these days. Lowepro has been wearing his cute lil' raincoat quite frequently. I will also be sending Annoyance to the hospital, and he'll need 2-4 weeks to recuperate. Oh the woe..

2) I only had one cuppa.

This is even more amazing! Despite the endless number of bright white tents releasing an aroma so irresistible that Starbucks had to close down, I only drank one cup and decided I should hold my horses.

BEN, on the other hand, was even more peculiar. He finally found a gadget so similar to what he had in mind, that he could not stop himself from running to the ATM to withdraw money.



There's just one problem.



Coffee is not his cup of tea.



Tea is more of his.. well, cup of tea?

But did that stop him from buying that wick-burning, water-boiling, butt-kicking, coffee-brewing piece of glassware?



Only the white bag's mine. Surprising.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs