Monday, March 2, 2009

wind on my face



Never have I thought about life as much as I have the past 3 months.

You may think that not much goes about in this lil thinking box of mine, but really, I don't really care what people think anymore.

Never have I taken my future so seriously, but it has hit me in the face, and I can't ignore it. It's here, it's now. What am I going to do about it?

No more this, no more that. Not boring, just growing. Not changing, just improving.

It's that time where I numb all senses, fears and self-indulgence. Closing my eyes and leaping into the waters.

Oh, no more day dreaming of that day when I ride my lil red, breezing through the town, careless and free.

Oh this is now.

2 comments:

Melvin Foong said...

Why so emo ?

wei xiong said...

Hi Melvin,

You have a friend in each of my different Facebook networks, and you're even my friend in FB, but I can't say I know you. Haha. Have we met before?

You take great photos! Good job.

Nah, not emo. Just tired.

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs