Friday, April 17, 2009

PS '09

I know it may be flooding Facebook but it's true, conference was AWESOME! Honestly, I was so caught up with taking good photos that I did not bring much expectation to the meetings. That changed soon enough, as I sat there listening to John Bevere practically speaking about my life. Haha!


Don't you think Vodafone Arena sounds WAY better than Hisense Arena? :s







I wish I can show you guys more photos but I don't have permission. BUT SERIOUSLY, it was amazing. I feel so blessed and privileged to be able to serve, and it was an extraordinary experience. Plus, photographers always get the best seats - the pit! HAHA!

CAN'T WAIT FOR 20TEN!

1 comment:

Alvin said...

bro, I think ur shots have gone to new levels! I can't wait to see what is going to happen as u grow! It was so amazing serving our great God beside you! and bring ur camera on sunday, so we can make that video! and I'll try to get them to put it on the DVD!!! hahahaha cool?

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs