Tuesday, May 5, 2009

calling



Ok I was actually typing this whole argh what am I to do kinda blog but decided to just tell you the behind the scenes of this narrow path shoot. Just to lighten things up a little, with the risk of my photo being not so cool after all.

I found this narrow lane on the way to Nova Cinemas form uni. Then I decided to put my remote control into use and shamelessly snapped away. Some stopped and looked, but oh well.

Ok random.

*UPDATED*

PILES OF JUNK lying there, and you never knew what to do with it. You test some stuff, they ain't working.

But you know when all along, you didn't notice that one piece of gold lying there that MIGHT just work with SOMETHING ELSE, and then you give it a go and VOILA!

I found my gold today.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs