Tuesday, January 5, 2010

just a little "rasam" won't make things right

Had so much good food today! Food might just be the main factor for me to come home after graduation. Who knows?

First it was Wantan Mee at Paramount Garden. I think. SO GOOD! I forgot what the place is called, maybe you can give me a hand, Clare. They toss the noodles there ceiling high, it's fun to watch. And the char siew there is just.. HEAVENLY!




Also had banana leaf rice for dinner at Kanna. I can't tell the difference between Sri Paandi, Grand City, etc. They're all just drop dead delicious!




We just had to take some photos with the guys, they were so curious about my camera, and they were smiling at us all night.

My fingers still smell like curry.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs