Wednesday, June 8, 2011

dua bawah, enam untuk pergi

So while a take a 2 minute breather, let me sorta update you on what's going on. If you care.

Monday's paper at Werribee was bad. Tuesday's paper was in the city. That was bad. If that's not bad enough, it was raining while students were waiting to get in. If that's not bad enough, the train from Werribee got cancelled and my friends had to take a cab. Those who didn't reached the city 5 minutes before reading time. Thank God for Hoover, and the B Hotel.



I don't know how anyone can do this without Jesus. Tomorrow's paper is at Werribee. Then the one on Friday is in the city. They think traveling is fun, my faculty.

I am used to studying with the window in front of me open wide. At the apartment on the 14th floor, it wasn't that big of a deal. But now, joggers go right past me, and see me in my most un-glam moments.

I have the best girlfriend. So what if there's a new LED tv at home to watch movies on. So what if Point Cook has a population of 3. She comes here and cooks for me and cleans for me and listens to me whine. Love.

God is good.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs