Monday, September 26, 2011

western buds

Had one of the WORST headaches of my life last night, cuz I thought I could get through the day without a coffee. I was sweating and shaking profusely, felt like puking and it felt like my head could explode. I was trying to control my breaths steadily cuz everytime my heart pumped faster, my head pounded harder. Thankfully, I woke up with it all gone. Praise God.



After sending Alicia off to work, I called sis up for breakfast but was rejected due to unforseen circumstances. Haha. That's what we always wrote in letters to the school when we skipped classes.




Never knew it could be so scenic under the westgate bridge. I drove to this place in Newport for breakfast on my way home.




It's called "Pint of Milk", and although I wasn't ready to touch any coffee yet, I'm sure it was really good. They had Gridlock beans and a Synesso machine.



The thing I love about this place is how it's at such a peaceful location, almost like a well kept secret for the local residents. The lady who took my order was SO friendly, even sat down at my table when I told her what I wanted for breakfast.



Lovely start to a, hopefully, productive day.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs