Thursday, July 12, 2012

rusty in the haystack

I wanted to show you more of Penang, but instead, I found myself going through some of this year's untouched photos; I've even forgotten about them.

It really sucks that I can't show you more. I wish to show you more, but I don't even know what to show anymore.

I used to be so excited about getting home and slotting my memory card in, doing all this.

What has changed?

What if I had put away a photograph that could have inspired someone else on the other side of the planet?

The rare times that I do take my camera out, I take photographs. And it stops there. It's like the first snow, a short-lived excitement that melts on the ground.

The needle has not been sought after for a long time.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs