Tuesday, December 23, 2008

home schweet home

I've learnt to cherish it more this time, do things that matter more. Yesterday was fulossumly awesome! Does anyone else in this world say AWESOME FULOSSUM other than me?

So of course, I went out with..



And kudos to all you people who met her! Wow, bumped into so many people at the mall. GET A LIFE, PPL! Oh wait that includes me..



And dinner with the sisses while our parents had their own night out with kaki's was SICK! They'll know why, I reckon it was the best dinner we ever had!

Oh, our hair looks weird in the above photo. I blame the mirror! Yes, it was this far away mirror I took a photo of with my recently repaired 55-200mm! WOOT!

And of course, one must always visit the good ol' OLD TOWN KOPITIAM! :)



XI MUT PLEASE!

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs