Tuesday, December 23, 2008

to please..

We're sorry.

It was a tug of war. I hope you understand the reason for us to be standing firm on this very conviction, yet we stand in tears knowing that intimate relationships are at stake. I hope you understand that it was best that our records were kept unblemished, but I am not in anyway judging your actions. It was merely a clashing of values, and when that very LAST day arrives, we only hope to hear Him say, 'Well done my good and faithful servant".

There is NO condemnation in ANY way, and I really wish your forgiveness would demolish this brick wall, and let its remnants be brushed off from our history books, never to be dug up again. All I ask for this Christmas is a gift of understanding. Nothing more. Torn between the very best chum and a faith that gave meaning to our very existence was NOT AT ALL easy. At the end of the day, it's really Him we wanna please.

We love you the same.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs