Friday, February 13, 2009

so the thing about Kluang is..

It's really not THAT bad. Other than the fact that there really IS no point for ANYONE to come here (unless of course if this is your hometown), you might as well go that extra mile to Singapore! :)



I've been watching a lot of Singaporean TV last night at the restaurant and at the hotel. Came here to the Institute at 9.30am, and was showed around. Thankfully, nothing starts today. So my dad brought me to get more necessities and we went for a nice nap at the hotel, checked out and had one of the best wanton noodles I've had.





We then headed back to the Institute and now I'm here, thinking how I could've forgotten to get dishwashing liquid.

I'm really really blessed to have wifi from my room, if you haven't yet noticed, although it's a bit warm, and I think there're only cold showers, I'm not complaining. Food will be a slight problem during the weekends and after 5pm on weekdays, but I believe my new kettle can perform culinary wonders.

I'm also very proud of my scouting skills, as I've successfully tied a raffia string across the bunk bed to make a clothes line! It's SO amazing!

Clickity-click on the following thumbnails to have a VIRTUAL TOUR of my room!



And you know what? I can't believe we all got ripped off by Kluang Station. THIS is the real deal! Too bad it was closed.

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs