Monday, March 8, 2010

i was just looking back..

..at my Bangkok photos. Miss the holidays so much, but I guess life was never meant to be a holiday.



Now if you're wondering why I haven't been posting a lot of photos lately, it's because I've been using film. It's also because I don't have time for photography. I still dream about last year, when I grab my Lowepro and just.. Start walking.



When we were in Bangkok, one of the most exhilarating things we did was to ride on one of these tuk-tuk's.



At night.



They get you from Point A to Point B. FAST. I don't know what is it about them, but it's like using the brakes is a sin. We went against the traffic flow, weaved through traffic jams, went from 0° to 90° at lightning speed around corners, and are surprisingly still alive.



Happy times.


No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs