Tuesday, September 29, 2009

malaysian newspapers

Even though I'm here in Melbourne, I still love reading Malaysian news online.

Don't get me wrong, it's not so much to keep myself updated to what's happening back home, it's more like a form of entertainment for me.

From the biggest bull in Malaysia (named after Bob the Builder), tips on mating Bob the bull (since it's been squashing all its mates), to Horny Orang Minyak, and now..


BRUNO.

I watched this movie with a bunch of friends a couple of months back and it was HILARIOUS. Yes, it contains scenes that one should be prepared to scoop one's eyes out for, but does it REALLY require Information, Communications and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim to comment?

Read it here!


It HAS been banned in Malaysia, but not to worry! The last sentence even advises fellow Malaysians about how one is able to watch this movie!

No comments:

older posts

videos

recently updated blogs